Sunday, October 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #18


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in! 

This week was great! Templar e-mailed me with a catalogue of all the books they will be releasing soon and I got to choose which oens I could read and review! How awesome are they?! 


Here are the books I got this week:

For Review
Forgive My Fins
Fins are Forever (ARC) by Tera Lynn Childs
I have really wanted to read these for ages, so I was delighted to receive them!


Frogspell
Cauldron Spells (ARC) by C.J. Busby
These look really fun! I can't wait to read them :)


Pendragon Legacy Book 1: Sword of Light (ARC) by Katherine Roberts
I haven't read an Arthurian-theme book before, but this sounds brilliant! 


Borrowed
Pretty Little Liars: Perfect by Sara Shepard (not pictured)
I love this series! I have already read and LOVED this book! I had to give it back to the person I had borrrowed it off, though so that's why it's not in the picture.


By the way, I am going away for a few days so I will not be able to reply to any e-mails or comments or anything-sorry! I'll be back on Wednesday though, so don't worry!


What did you get in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous! I would love to read Forgive My Fins and Fins Are Forever! Can't wait for your reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I got Forgive My Fins and Fins are Forever too - I cannot wait to read them! Yay for PLL books, hope you enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the review of Forgive My Fins!! I've heard of it before but I don't know what it's about. It sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Pretty Little Liars TV series, but I haven't read any of the books. I'm kind of scared to in case it ruins the show for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inbox! I'm reading Forgive My Fins - loving it!! I'm really looking forward to reading Sword of Light: Arthurian books rule! ;)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! I hope you enjoy your books and I cant wait to see what you think of Pretty Little Liars and Frogspell, I loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Templar are wonderful, aren't they? I hope you love Forgive My Fins, I thought it was utterly adorable and can't wait to read the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)