Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox #16

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in! This week I got:


Library






Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
I LOVED The Lightning Thief so I was sooo excited to get this! I'm nearly finished it, it's brilliant!










I only got one book this week, but it's a great one!


What did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. I've not even read one book out of the Percy Jackson novels. Are they really good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Percy Jackson! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel-they're AMAZING! You must read them!

    Luisa-I know, go Percy Jackson :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear that the Percy Jackson books are brilliant, I really need to try them out one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)