Friday, November 4, 2011

Taking a Break...

Hi, all of my followers and readers! I have decided to take a break from blogging... Blogging, for me, just seems to have lost its spark. I still love it, but writing reviews isn't fun for me anymore. It's more like a chore... I want to enjoy it if I'm going to do it, you know? I think if I take a break for a while, when I come back it might be fun and exciting again. It is fun, but just not as fun as when I started blogging.  So I will be taking a break for about a month. I will still read and comment on other blogs, though!

It is my blogoversary (yay!) on the 21st November, so I may do a post then, but otherwise you probably won't see any more posts on Bookster Reviews until early December.  Hopefully there will be lots of reviews then! Don't miss me too much! :)

8 comments:

  1. Great idea - I hope you have a lovely break! (And thank you for reading and commenting on Chicklish - I really appreciate it whenever you do!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thats a shame, but i shouldnt say that because i just took a threeweeklong "break" and i didnt even tell anyone i was doing it!! but now i am back, andd i can assure you that i feel more up to it now. hopefully you will feel the same on your return! also, thanks a squillion for the comment on my post; i LOVE marina and the diamonds!! (:
    Rose ~<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( Okay. I respect your desicion but I will miss your posts a lot!! I hope blogger will have its spark for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( I will miss your posts - A LOT! But other book blogs that have been in the same situation as you have also taken breaks and when they came back there posts were better than ever! So I hope you have a good break and post soon!

    Also, happy blogoversary in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand. Sometimes I don't feel that I have anything to say about a book and find writing reviews really hard!

    Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll miss your blog for the next month :( It'll be good for you to take some time out for a while though :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a nice break! :) I will miss your ) posts but I hope you will find it more fun when you come back. This is a busy time of year, I am struggling to post too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Cliona! I just wanted to wish you a happy blogoversary and say that I'm missing your posts, but I hope you're having a great break!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)