Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #2? 3#? I don't know :D

Remember last weeks 'Non-Existent In My Mailbox'? Yeah, well, I didn't name that N-EIMM #2, and I didn't get any books, so I don't know if this should be #2 or #3. Hmmmm....


OK, I'm just gonna call it IMM #2. :D


Well, now, as it turns out, I did get a couple of books last week, I just forgot about them! So I'm including them in this IMM instead (They're the last three on the list) Anyway, I got some AWESOME books this week, cause the books I bought off The Book Depository arrived. Yay!!! Now, getting on with the books! 


Bought
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Medusa Project: The Hostage by Sophie McKenzie
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Ashley's by Melissa De La Cruz
Della Says OMG! by Keris Stainton
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Won
Signed copy of Noah Barleywater Runs Away (Thanks Caroline!)


Last Weeks Books! 
Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve
Charlie's Story by Maeve Friel
A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park


(I got the above books from the school librararian (well, that's sort of what she is. She's a classroom help as well) She knows I love reading and gave me the last two books on the list. They both sound great!


Sorry I didn't do a proper IMM this week, it's just I'm really in a rush doing this post. I might edit it later on in the week, and make it a proper one. Well, goodbye and have a very Happy Easter everyone! =D =D =D


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Sophie McKenzie books, The Medusa Project is brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you must read so fast!! It takes me at least 2 weeks to get through ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love love love Delirium and Vampire Academy! Hope you do too! VA is my favourite series!

    I'm so sorry I haven't replied to your messages! So I'll reply on bulk now... here I go!
    Beastly was really good: I recommend it!
    City of Bones is amazing so far! It's been put on hold... well, meant to be! It's too good to put down! ;)
    Witch Child was amazing, and I really want to read Fool's Girl - tell me how you're liking it? Please? :)
    Hmm.... now, the Red House one I'm not sure about... I can leave a message on their website, asking, if you'd like? :)

    Sorry for the long message and the biiig delay!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Thanks for your comment!
    Oh, I so want Die for Me and Angel Kiss!
    I like pretty much anything. It's an on-going joke with my family. ;)
    You are most welcome: VA's amazing! I've encouraged *cough-forced-cough* it on my cousin, who isn't much for YA, and she loved it. Hope you like it! Cool, thanks.
    I have an account, and I wouldn't mind. It'd give me an excuse to go onto Redhouse! ;)
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SO JEALOUS!! I can't wait to see what you think of them all :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)