Friday, April 15, 2011

Follow Friday #2


Follow Friday is a brilliant way for bloggers to find new friends and get more followers. It's hosted by Rachel at Parajunkees View.
 

This weeks featured blog is: Romance Around The Corner



And the question this week is...
Do You Have Anyone You Can Discuss Books With In Real Life? Tell Us About Him/Her.
Hmmmm...  Kind of. My older sister isn't really into books, and my mom only reads adult ones, and my dad sports biography's. Yeah, seriously that is ALL he reads. Ever. Moving on! I have a friend who's into books, she likes Meg Cabot and girly books like that (I do too!) so we talk about them. But not much. None of my other friends are readers, so I don't talk to them about books. Mostly I talk to my god mother. She loves reading kids books, and she LOVES Michael Morpurgo! (I do too, but I've kind of grown out of his books. I'm trying to get my little brother to read them, but he only likes funny books!) I talk to her about them whenever I see her, but unfortunately I don't see her much, because she lives in a different country! She recently found out about my blog, and she was THRILLED! She thought it was amazing! She was so happy to see I still loved reading, because her daughter has kind of gone off reading, so she loves discussing it with me! That's kind of all the people I talk to about books. Yes, the big number of 2!

Was that a bit long-winded? Sorry if it was! I'm kind of a rambler! And I'm so sorry I haven't posted a review in ages! I haven't been reading a lot lately, I haven't had the time, but I'm expecting a few books I bought soon, and I'll have loads of time to read over the holidays. *Sigh* I love holidays...
Anyway, review up (hopefully) tomorrow of Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.
Bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)