Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Vampire Academy: Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
And Actually... by Denise Deegan
The Look by Sophia Bennett
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
(These are all amazing books, which I would highly recommend to you all!)
And My Best Book of 2012 goes to....*drum roll*
And For Your Information... by Denise Deegan
This book is AMAZING. It's moving, realistic, and just brilliant! I was going to just have the list my best books of 2012, I wasn't going to pick just one as the best, but this one stood out so much, I just had to give it a special mention!
My blogging resolutions for 2013, which I AM going to stick to! -
- Make more of an effort commenting on other blogs
- Keep in contact more with my fellow bloggers (does that sentence make sense?)
- Try and post at least two reviews a week
- Be more organised about posts etc. on the blog
- Only accept books for review that I really want to read - my for review TBR pile is way too big!
- Take part in In My Mailbox once a month
- Post a discussion post/interview, or something else other than memes or reviews at least once a month
- Get to 300 followers by the end of the year (fingers crossed anyway!)
So these are my late New Years Resolutions! I'll try my best to stick to them!
And as for what you can expect from me in the foreseeable future - lots of reviews, a stop on the blog tour for Me, Suzy P by Karen Saunders this week, and I'll try and get an interview lined up for the blog too! So watch out - Bookster Reviews will be back with a bang *cue cheesy wink*