Sunday, September 16, 2012

Letterbox Love #8


Letterbox Love is a weekly meme, hosted by Narratively Speaking. It's a great way of sharing what books you receive every week, and I'm delighted to be taking part! 

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry about now posting much this week, I though I would have more time :/ And I've just found out that my computer will be out of order for the next week (my dad is fixing something or other :L) so I won't be able to post this week either! And I also won't be able to read or comment on posts - sorry guys, I'll miss you all! 


Anyway, here are my books: (sorry for no pictures - didn't have enough time!)

For review:

Saving June by Hannah Harrington

I've been wanting to read this for so so long and now I have it and I'm so so happy! This sounds amazing, I was delighted when this and Pushing The Limits arrived in the post!

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

I can't wait to read this one! It's gotten amazing reviews, and it sounds fab :) Thanks Mira Ink for this and Saving June!

For The Record

Billy Templar's War by Ellie Irving
I'd never heard of either of these before they turned up in the post, but I though For The Record sounded so good that I read it practically straight away when I got it! I liked it and will review it soon :) I'm also looking forward to reading Billie Templar War - I especially love that cover! Thanks Random House for these!

Sammy Feral's Diaries of Weird by Eleanor Hawken

This looks like a a fun read, maybe a bit young for me, but we'll see :) Thanks Quercus!

Icespell by C.J. Busby
I loved the other two books in this series, and I can't wait to read this one, it looks like so much fun! Thanks to Templar! 

What did you get in your letterbox this week?

6 comments:

  1. Pushing the Limits and Saving June are both fantastic. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's a shame about your computer! Don't worry about the lack of time, I am struggling too :/ I hope your computer is fixed soon - and WE'LL MISS YOU TOO! :D
    Amazing books this week! I want to read a Hannah Harrington book so badly. And Pushing The Limits is brilliant.
    Happy reading, Cliona! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved both Saving June and Pushing the Limits, hope you love them too :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like those above, Pushing the Limits and Saving June are great reads. Saving June made me want to grab a car and do a road trip in America (which my friend is actually doing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these look great! I really want to read Saving June - I hope you enjoy!
    And, even though Pushing The Limits wasn't the best read for me, I hope you enjoy it (much more)! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)