New Years Blogging Resolutions
- Try to write at least 3-4 reviews a month.
- Reach 100 followers! Hopefully :) By the way, congrats to Zoe at Bookhi who has reached 100+ followers! You deserved it Zoe :) Bookhi is one of my favourite blogs and Zoe is a great blogger and a really nice person!. So if you're not already following Bookhi, do so now!
- Reply to e-mails faster! I am really slow at replying to e-mails! I always takes ages, which probably makes people think I am rude! I don't know why I'm so slow! Just laziness I suppose... :)
- Do more posts, not just reviews and memes. Stuff like discussion posts, interviews and other random stuff!
- Discover some great new blogs that I can follow.
- Stop buying so many books, and reading my own! During my blogging break I read loads of my own books, and my TBR pile got considerably smaller and I was very proud of myself altogether! But then over the Christmas holiday I bought and received so many books that the pile is just as big as it was before Christmas, if not bigger
- Interact with other bloggers more. Just even a friendly e-mail to say hi would be nice, complimenting their reviews or recommending books to the blogger. I'm very bad like that, I really should make more of an effort! I would like to but it's just laziness again... :)
Lolly Luck by Ellie Daines
Sword of Light by Katherine Roberts
(maybe) Totally Lucy: Best Friends Forvever by Kelly McKain
One big In My Mailbox post at the end of the month, showing all the books I've received since my last IMM post.
Bookster Reviews Belated Blogoversary Post
Lolly Luck blog tour: Author Interview with Ellie Daines
(maybe) Best Books of 2011
So there you go! My first post since November! Oh it's good to be back :)