Monday, September 19, 2011

In My Mailbox #15

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers show what book they received that week, via mailbox, library, bought, borrowed or any other way. It's a great way to see who's reading what so make sure you head on over and join in! This week was fab! I got...
  

Won  
Million Dollar Mates: Catwalk Queen by Cathy Hopkins
I won this off  the brilliant Girls Heart Books website, and was really happy! I love Cathy Hopkins! I haven't read the others in this series, but I'll just get them at the library. :)


For Review/Gift
Ask Amy Green:Love and Other Drama-Ramas by Sarah Webb
Squeeeeeeeeee :) I love this series so much, and was really looking forward to this being released. And then the brilliant Luisa Plaja e-mailed me and asked if I wanted to review it for Chicklish! I of course said yes and here I am! I've already read and loved this!



Cinnamon Girl: This Way to Paradise by Cathy Hopkins
I've read the second and the third in this series, but never the first! The lovely Luisa also sent me this and the book below, after seeing them on my wishlist. I can't wait to read it!



Extreme Kissing by Luisa Plaja
I LOVED Luisa's other two books, and her book on Fiction Express so I was so happy when I got this! Signed and dedicated to me too :D I am really looking forward to starting it!


So that's my mailbox for this week. Not bad :) I am really happy with what I got!


What did you get in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. I NEED Extreme Kissing!! I hope you enjoy your books, Luisa Plaja is such a nice person! Congratulations on your win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy reading! I agree with Zoe, Luisa is really nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books, Cliona! I love Cathy Hopkins! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)