Monday, August 1, 2011

In My Mailbox #11

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren, where bloggers show what books they received through their mailboxes, from the library, bought and any other way. It's a great 
way to see who's reading what, so make sure you head over and join in!


Gift
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Owl Service by Alan Garner


Borrowed
Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter
The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell (trilogy)


Apologies for this IMM's lateness! I was away. And, unfortunately, I'm going away for another three days tomorrow :( Well, not really unfortunate, because holidays are great, but it's bad that I can't post! I'm actually going to be gone a good bit during this month, so expect here-and-there posts. Anyway, I'm quite happy with the books I got this week :). I've already read and loved Don't Judge a Girl... and am reading The Help now. Sorry for not doing a proper post with pictures and stuff, I just don't have the time right now. I might update it tomorrow. 
What did you get in your mailboxes?

4 comments:

  1. I have read I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You but I have never got round to reading the others in the series. The books sound good too!

    Happy holidays!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh I've read all of Ally Carter's books so far and they're brilliant! You'll love that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Help looks great!! I'm dying to read it!! I'm on my library's wait list :( I hope you like it!!
    I love Ally Carter's books!!! They're the best!! Do you know when the 5th one comes out?
    and btw I gave you a blog award!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :)

This is an award-free zone, sorry but I just don't have the time to pass them on! Thanks for thinking of me anyway :)